Research & Academic Engagement Team | Auckland University of Technology Library
We are seeking a Team Leader, Information Literacy to fill a vacancy in the Research & Academic Engagement Team. The position is based at the City Campus Library but will be required to spend time at other campuses.
In this position you will:
- coordinate the planning, delivery and ongoing development of the Information Literacy programme
- ensure that targeted workshops within academic courses and library-initiated workshops are planned and delivered to a high standard
- mentor Liaison Librarians in teaching skills and the development of information literacy programmes within their faculty areas
- manage the performance and development of seven professional Library staff
To be considered for this role you will have:
- an undergraduate degree and a Library qualification (NZQA Level 6 or above, preferably MIS or equivalent), and a teaching qualification (or be working towards one)
- a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a relevant professional position that includes experience in planning, implementing and delivering information literacy programmes in an academic setting
- extensive knowledge and understanding of the concept, theory and application of information literacy, and of current trends in higher education
- excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a full-time (75 hours per fortnight) permanent position. You must be eligible to work in NZ to be considered.
Salary range $73,478 – $89,510
Closing Date 31 January 2022
For more information about this position or to apply, click here https://careers.aut.ac.nz/jobs
AUT is a young and dynamic university that offers a stimulating work environment, excellent professional development opportunities and subsidised healthcare and transport. We have awesome tools to build and support your resilience. We are an EEO employer, committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity, and aspire to be the University of choice for Māori and Pacifica communities. AUT is a smoke free environment.
Please note that the AUT People & Culture Team are happy to answer questions but do not accept applications by email. (09) 921 9995, firstname.lastname@example.org