Closing Date: 29 January 2021 05:00 PM
Do you put people at the heart of everything you do? Do you have a proven record of using your initiative and sustaining great teamwork? Anō te pai!
We are seeking someone to join our team at Thames Library; contact us if you love
- talking to people – from young to old
- books and information
- helping customers with technology
There is an opportunity for either full time or job share, some rostered Saturday mornings are included; please enquire for more information.
A typical day might include:
- Helping customers with printing, scanning and connecting to Wi-Fi
- Recommending and discussing books with adults and children
- Library tasks i.e. issues, returns, shelving
- Assisting with library events and programmes
- Problem solving for complex and sometimes challenging situations with customers
We will provide opportunities for you to learn on the job in a supportive team environment but to be successful in this role you will have:
- Commitment to a strong customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with a range of people and wide range of cultures
- Experience using various computer applications, good keyboard skills and confidence using technical equipment
Are you ready to make an impact? Live, Work and Play in the Coromandel…
At TCDC we want to help you be the best ‘you’ that you can be. Our culture, based around accountability and trust, empowers our team to achieve outcomes they didn’t think possible.
- We are dedicated to building an inclusive team culture where employees can do their best work
- We welcome diverse perspectives and people who have the courage to challenge assumptions
- We thrive on agility, promote flexibility, operate on trust and expect high performance
We want all who join our team to realise and reach their individual potential and take ownership of collective organisational outcomes. When everyone’s in, everyone wins!
- Check out the job description here
- Call us on 07 8680200, or
- Apply with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
Applications will close Friday 29th January 2021 at 5pm
People & Capability
07 868 0200