We are seeking a motivated and energetic person with excellent customer service skills to work at the Auckland Campus Library.
This is a permanent, part-time Library Assistant role (18 hours per week) to work mainly evenings and weekends during the academic year i.e. February – November (approximately 38 weeks in a year).
The vacant shifts are:
Tue- 3 hours (8am to 11am)
Thu- 6 hours (6pm to 12am)
Saturday- 6 hours (9am to 3pm)
The successful applicant will join the team responsible for providing library services and answering queries for face to face and distance clients.
You’ll need to be reliable with excellent time management skills as part of our small after-hours team. This position is suitable for someone who lives on North Shore and interested in a library career.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Good digital literacy skills
- An understanding of what it means to be part of a Tiriti-led, learning-centred organisation
For more information or to apply for this position please visit here.
For more information about the role, please contact: Rohini Subbian
Manager, Service Point & Client Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 4th August 2019.
If you are seeking an opportunity to further your library career in a progressive and supportive environment then apply now!