LIANZA ensures it meets the obligations under the Privacy Act 2020. LIANZA collects personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- membership and professional registration status
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- send LIANZA communications
- remind you to renew your LIANZA membership
- inform you about LIANZA events and news
- register you for and contact you about LIANZA events
- send invoices for LIANZA membership or event fees
We keep your information safe by storing it securely on our member database
We keep keep your information for as long as we believe is reasonably necessary at which point we securely destroy it by deleting all digital copies.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.