Part time with flex on a fixed term contract
We are looking for someone to provide high quality administrative support to our Knowledge and Information team on a fixed term basis until Christmas.
The Knowledge and Information team work closely with all teams throughout the firm to connect people to the information they need, so our firm can deliver high quality advice to our clients. We are part of the wider Information Technology team and contribute to the firm’s business transformation and innovation.
Working in a friendly and inclusive team, we are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, enjoys a varied role and working in a fast-paced and exciting environment to:
- Administer our information resources including password management, organising trials and usage reports
- Curate news and legislation alerts
- Creating and maintaining intranet pages
- Maintenance of precedent register
- Basic cataloguing of library items
- Build relationships within the firm and promote our team’s services and resources
- Be part of Business Transformation projects including document automation and process improvement
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong client service focus
- Demonstrate experience of being a team player
- Have strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have excellent concise oral and written communications skills
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
- Understand the importance of deadlines
- Have an interest in news and current affairs
MinterEllisonRuddWatts is a top tier New Zealand law firm with a proud 130-year history. Our vision is to be the firm of choice for leading clients and exceptional people. While we’re known as technically excellent, we’re also valued advisers that listen and understand our client’s business before delivering the best commercial solution.
We celebrate and invest in our team and are committed to helping all of our staff achieve their best. We understand the power that diversity creates, and our collaborative culture and desire to see our people thrive is what sets us apart.
We’re proud to be a New Zealand law firm with a global outlook and reach. We have offices in Auckland and Wellington, and connections to an international network through the MinterEllison Legal Group, a leading firm in the Asia-Pacific.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply’ to register your profile with us and apply for this job. For further information please contact Donna Douglas, Senior HR Advisor on +64 9 353 9923. https://careers.minterellison.co.nz/jobdetails/ajid/fSTh7/Knowledge-and-Information-Assistant-Part-time-with-flex-,6025.html
Only those legally entitled to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. All applications treated in confidence.