OUR FAMILIES, OUR COMMUNITIES, OUR LIBRARIES NĀU TE ROUROU NĀKU TE ROUROU
OUR FAMILIES are those closest to us, those we hold dear, our whanau, our iwi/aiga/kainga. Families can be small or large extended groups. Families are central to the wellbeing of individuals and to the collective, and are hubs of information, learning, knowledge and wisdom.
OUR COMMUNITIES are diverse. A community is a collective grouping of those people we desire to see the best of. These are our diverse villages that include churches, schools, government and non-government sector groups and communities that we collaborate closely with or we may wish closer collaboration with.
LIANZA 2019 PROGRAMMES COMMITTEE
- Sue Fargher, Central Hawkes Bay District Libraries
- Philippa Robinson, Walsh Memorial Library, MOTAT
- Peter Murgatroyd, Counties Manukau Health Library
- Jane George, Paraparaumu Library
- Mojgan Sadighi, Massey University Library
- Lucy Powell, Lion Technical Library
- Glenn Webster, Marlborough District Libraries