LIANZA are excited to announce that planning is STILL underway for a conference aimed to support library staff who work with children and youth. The two-day event will be hosted at the National Library of New Zealand and is now delayed from November, 2020 to March 8-9, 2021.
The conference aims to offer inspiration from within and beyond the library sector and will focus on hands-on learning, offering diverse opportunities to experiment, interact and network with colleagues from around the country. The aim of the planning group is that every attendee will leave with a rich selection of ideas, tools and resources to fill their kete o te wānanga, ready to use in their work.
The planning group includes:
- Cathryn Mitchell – Auckland Libraries
- Glenys Bichan – SLANZA President and Cambridge High School Library
- Penny Guy – Tauranga Library
- Adrienne Hannan – Wellington City Libraries
- Stephen Clothier – Wellington City Libraries
- Stephnie Burton – Kapiti District Libraries
- Nicki Sharpe – Nelson Public Libraries
- Eryn Makinson – Dunedin Public Libraries
If you work with children and teens – this is a conference for you!
If you are interested in sponsorship or marketplace opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org