Auckland University of Technology Library | Permanent full time position
We are seeking someone to provide digital learning support to the AUT community through the Library’s research, learning and engagement services.
In this position you will:
- create digital learning content for embedding in academic courses, the Library website or other platforms, in collaboration with Library staff and lecturers
- participate in the development and delivery of the Library’s Information Literacy programme
- provide advice and training to Library staff on best practice digital learning design
For this position you will have:
- a recognised degree in the area of library studies, teaching or learning design
- understanding of digital learning pedagogies and practice, and of information and digital literacy development in an academic setting
- experience and understanding of best practice in digital learning content design and creation
This position, which is part of the Research & Academic Engagement team in the Library, is primarily based at the City Campus Library, but may also be required to work at other AUT campuses at times.
This is a full-time position (75 hours per fortnight). You must be eligible to work in NZ to be considered.
Salary range $64,069 – $88,187
Closing Date Monday 25 October 2021
For more information about this position or to apply, click here https://careers.aut.ac.nz/jobs
AUT is a young and dynamic university that offers a stimulating work environment, excellent professional development opportunities and subsidised healthcare and transport. We have awesome tools to build and support your resilience. We are an EEO employer, committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity, and aspire to be the University of choice for Māori and Pacifica communities. AUT is a smoke free environment.
Please note that the AUT People & Culture Team are happy to answer questions but do not accept applications by email. (09) 921 9995, firstname.lastname@example.org