BOK Cluster 2: Understanding Information Needs, Generation, and Access
Which Boks relate to Cluster 2?
- Understanding how information is created, presented, disseminated and used
- Identifying the impact and opportunities presented by the changing publishing environment
- Understanding the role of information organisations in generating and communicating information
- Identifying and evaluating customer needs
- Designing and delivering information services
- Understanding how people find information.
- Developing literacies for accessing and using information.
- Using reference and research skills.
- Promoting the benefits of reading and lifelong learning.